What are the characteristics and usefulness of Middle guide bush?
Guide bushes are generally used with guide posts or drill bits to guide the positive direction. Guide bushings are also often used for drilling and boring. Generally, drill bushings are used for drilling and tool bar guide bushings for boring. The function is to keep the drill bit or tool bar from deviating during cutting to increase the size of the processed hole. Accuracy and position accuracy. So how much do you know about its characteristics and usefulness? Let's follow the editor of Middle guide bush to have a simple understanding!
1. Features of Guide Bush
1. The use of high-precision double positioning keys reduces the occurrence of long tails of waste materials, prevents unilateral wear of the blade, and improves the self-cleaning performance of the guide sleeve.
2. The adjustment of the height of the punch is simple, with a button-type adjustment pin.
3. Three different types of stripper plates can be installed, which is more convenient to use.
4. The larger punch can grind 5mm.
5. Two types of guide bushings-standard type and blade mounting type, standard type can be used universally.
Second, the use of guide sleeve
It is often used for drilling and boring. Generally, the drill sleeve is used for drilling and the tool bar guide sleeve is used for boring. The function is to keep the drill or tool bar from deviating during cutting, so as to improve the dimensional accuracy and Position accuracy.
The "guide sleeve" in the mold is also called "side nail", and its role is to guide.
The role of the mold guide device is to guide the upper mold and the lower mold to match in the correct position.
The common guide device is the guide post and guide sleeve. In addition, a large mold may be equipped with a guide plate, and a micro die may be provided with a guide tube, which has the same function as the guide post and guide sleeve.
In summary, the editor of Middle guide bush tells: a brief introduction to the characteristics and usefulness of guide bushes. I hope you can learn more through the introduction of the above editor.